weirdy-blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rick and Morty (fan art)

I love Rick and Morty!
I heard that they were picked up for a second season and were looking for people.  So I sat down and tried to figure out the style of the show and did a few character samples while I was at it.
I experimented with different ways of inking digitally and got some good practice in with the Cintiq.
I also did a zbrush sculpt of one of the characters to study the form language of the show and also because I'm a big fan of Phil Hendrie (who voices this character). 
If I get the chance to work on the show AWESOME!
if not...
I had a lot of fun and it was good practice.
WIN WIN! 
wubba lubba dub dubs!


 Altered States

In Search For...

Rick and Morty in the Land of Chalk Drawings

random aliens and monsters

random 70's stuff

the Bionic Team

Gene (the school principal) 

www.weirdy.biz 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very Nice especially your zbrush work keep it up
__________________________________________________________________________________
Check out the The Offical Rick and Morty Episode Guide -->>Here

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home